Relief from hemorrhoid pain and discomfort without surgery
For fast hemorrhoid relief in the Chicago area, Midwest Center for Colorectal Health is the place to go. Our board certified surgeon Dr.Thomas Drost uses a pain-free treatment for hemorrhoids right in our Wheaton office.
Dr. Drost uses the CRH O'Regan System for the removal of hemorrhoids. To learn more, please call our DuPage County clinic at 630-871-1800 to find out how we can help you today.
What makes us different from other hemorrhoid treatment centers?
At Midwest Center for Colorectal Health, we are hemorrhoid treatment specialists, because we focus only on removing hemorrhoids without surgery.
Most hemorrhoid doctors will order a colonoscopy before treating you. We don't. After a thorough in-office exam, we can generally start treatment without a colonoscopy or other expensive, invasive tests.
Here are some more reasons why people choose us:
- Convenient – We treat your hemorrhoids right in our Wheaton medical office.
- Fast - We use a patented hemorrhoid removal procedure that takes less than one minute.
- Painless - 99.1% of patients treated with this method have no post-procedure pain
- Easy – Be back to work and your normal activities within a day with minimal complications.
- Affordable – No expensive colonoscopies or surgery needed for patients who qualify for the CRH O'Regan System procedure.
- Thorough – A surgical doctor exams you in our clinic to rule out other problems before starting hemorrhoid treatment.
- Experience – Dr. Drost is a board-certified surgeon with over 20 years of experience.
- Results – After treatment, your hemorrhoid simply falls off within a few days.
Comparison of Hemorrhoid Treatments
Over the years, many different treatments have been used for getting rid of hemorrhoids, here's a comparison chart:
|Procedure||Average Procedure Time||Average Time Off Work||Pain Medication Required Pre/Post|
|CRH O'Regan System*||30 seconds – 1 minute||0-1 day||No|
|Conventional Rubber Banding||5-10 minutes||0-3 days||Often Prescribed|
|Infrared Coagulation (IRC)||30 seconds - 3 minutes||0-1 day||Often Prescribed|
|Stapled Hemorrhoidectomy||15-90 minutes||1-10 days||Yes|
|Conventional Hemorrhoidectomy||45-90 minutes||10-14 days||Yes|
*Used at Midwest Center for Colorectal Health
For more information, please review our hemorrhoid FAQs.
Ready for fast hemorrhoid relief?
Call 630-871-1800 to make an appointment today. Our Wheaton, Illinois clinic serves DuPage County and the surrounding Chicago suburbs, including Naperville and Aurora.